Remember that story we posted on Tuesday about Luis Picaso, the Californian who was lit on fire by his cellphone exploding in his pocket? Well he's now in critical but stable condition. However, upon further investigation it was found that the cellphone was not the cause of the fire, and not only that but the phone still works.
The investigators think it was actually something like matches, a cigarette, or a lighter that set him off, not an exploding cellphone. Of course when you're smoking a cigarette, while wearing nylon & polyester clothes, and sitting in a plastic chair, you are basically a fire hazard waiting to happen.