No longer will you watch War Games, green with envy when Dr. Falken plays with his homemade flying dino. For $69.95, you can order your own, a green potbellied "durable foam" version that Firebox claims will swoop and glide around the park (or cubicle cluster). More pics and info after the jump.
Here's the rest of the product info. See if you can spot the typo, and beware the
Happy Fun Ball's Pterosaur's leaky fluids!
• For ages 8+
• Charge time approximately 30 minutes.
• Flight time approximately 10 minutes.
• Super-bright L.E.D lights.
• Flies indoors and outdoors.
• Flies in all directions.
• Foam body withstands crashes.
• Remote controller with portable quick charger.
• Approximately 13½"(W) x 3¼"(H) x 17¼"(D)
• Remote Control - 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
• For optical performance: use only alkaline batteries.
• Make sure people know you are playing with the Pterosaur
• Recommended for use in wide open grassy areas.
• Do not fly near overhead wires.
• Do not use the Pterosaur during electrical storms.
• Point the Pterosaur away from face when launching.
• Do not launch at people or animals.
• Keep fingers clear of the propellers when the battery is installed in the Pterosaur.
• RC Flying Pterosaur contains rechargeable cells. If fluid leaks from the Pterosaur avoid contact with eyes and dispose of the Pterosaur.
Product Page [Firebox via Coolest Gadgets ]