Steve Jobs Apple Collage Looks ImpressiveS

We're not sure how many hours it took to assemble this collage of Steve Jobs made solely out of Apple products, but we're pretty sure the process was done on a Mac. Even though Apple hasn't really had a diverse lineup of "stuff" to use, it's enough to make this picture look 95% like Jobs. The other 5%, according to a few Giz editors, makes him look either a bit like Dick Cheney or a bit like Hitler. Tough to say. Click for big pic. [eToday via Swiss Miss via Tech Digest - Flickr Credit. Copyright Charis Tsevis and the original photographer]