95% of Kids Aged 18-24 Are Pirating Music

According to a University of Hertfordshire survey of 1,158 kids aged 18-24 in the UK, 95% of them have "pirated" music before. The other 5%? According or our estimates, they're either technologically illiterate or they don't like music. [Guardian]