French blog Blogeee.net has allegedly exclusive pictures of the next Asus Eee PC 901, which apparently includes a new motherboard. Apparently this model is the one that will have Intel Atom inside, which is why the company has sightly redesigned its exterior. The images show a ton of small refinements over the design of the previous Eee PC 900:
• Metal sides on the screen hinge.
• The power button on the hinge is gone.
• Slim, metal button bar over the keyboard.
• Power button is not located on the thin button to the far right of this bar.
• Metal framing for the trackpad.
• USB ports have been sightly re-arranged.
• VGA port is now on the right side.
• Kensington lock next to the Ethernet port on the left, which allows you to secure the machine while using the VGA on the right side of the machine.
• Two microphones for stereo input above the battery.
• Asus logo is gone in favor of the Eee PC brand.