For this week's Photoshop Contest I asked you to create Black Friday ads that were more honest than the ones we've been seeing. You know, ones that come out and admit to the dire straights retailers are in this year. We got some pretty great results here, all showing off just how screwed big box stores are this year. So come on, hit the jump for your top three winners and the rest of the best in our Gallery of Champions.
First Place — Josh J. Wright
Second Place — David Peterson
Third Place — Joseph Wolfe
More Advice for the Black Friday Fray:
• The aforementioned Ultimate Survival Guide.
• 5 Gadgets You Can't Skimp On (And How to Save Money Buying Them)
• <a href="Best of Black Friday Deals Complete Roundup">All the best deals in one place
• Plus these late breaking ones from Cupertino: Apple Black Friday Deals Include Some Decent Third-Party Discounts
• Warnings: 7 Crappy Black Friday "Deals" That Aren't Really
• How To Choose an HDTV on Black Friday (or Any Day)
• How to set up that new HDTV you just got.