This is a real book.
There are so many questions I have just from the cover.
1) What the hell is a Time Banana?
2) What am I doing with a Time Banana?
3) What am I doing on a book?
4) Why am I gesturing for people to go INTO a burning village?
5) Did I take part, or just precipitate the events that lead to the burning of said village?
6) Why is it showing me with a haircut I haven't had since I was eight?
7) Why is the reflection of the town in the water a city?
8) Who is Duncan Richardson and why did he base a book on my life?
9) Why is this the best book description ever?
Mrs B has a secret. And when she says she can't succeed in her dangerous mission without him, Jason agrees to join her for a ride in her Time Banana. They travel back to the 1860s, with the Great Fire of Brisbane looming.
10) Would my book have sold better if I had called it "Jason Chen and the Time Banana"?
I need to get ahold of Duncan Richardson.