In a deal that is both amusing and awesome, it appears that you can score an iPhone 3GS for 35% off by using Microsoft's Cashback Program through their Bing search engine.
It all hinges on your eligibility for AT&T's subsidy, but if you qualify for an upgrade, you could get a new iPhone 3GS for as little as $65.
Here's how it works:
New AT&T customers:
1. Visit ATT Wireless website and validate your email address with Premier.
2. Check your email and click the link to your ATT Premier Store.
3. Open a new tab with the same browser that your ATT Premier Store is open in.
4. Go to bing.com in the new tab and search "att wireless"
5. Click the 35% CashBack Sponsored Link
6. Sign into your CashBack account and get redirected to the main AT&T Wireless page.
7. In the top right enter the term "Premier" into the search bar.
8. Click the first link that reads "at&t premier login"
9. You will get directed to the same Premier store you have open in the original tab.
10. Congratulations, you are in the Premier store under the CashBack AT&T Site
1. Go to bing.com
2. Search "ATT WIRELESS"
3. Click the AT&T sponsored link, you will redirected (after you enter your email) to either the regular AT&T store or the Premier store depending on which account you have
4. Log in to your account and make your purchase.
5. The cashback will show up as "pending" after a couple of hours.
6. If it takes more than 48 hours for the cashback to show up, contact bing's customer service then you will asked for your order number, method of payment ( I attached my whole purchase order to the email): You cash will show up within hours