I like the idea of an $80 all-you-can eat pre-paid plan, with the possibility of buying a new smartphone—like the Motorola Cliq—in four easy payments. That seems to be one of the plans of T-Mobile's Project Dark.
If these leaked documents are real, here's what T-Mobile will offer:
Even More plan
• $100 for voice/SMS/data, everything unlimited.
• $70 for unlimited talk and SMS.
• $60 for unlimited voice only.
• Requires two year contract.
Even More Plus plan
• $80 for voice/SMS/data, everything unlimited.
• $60 for unlimited talk and SMS.
• $50 for unlimited voice only.
The weird thing is that the Even More Plus plan is pre-paid and gives you the FlexPay option, which allows to buy a phone in four payments. The Even More will probably give you a "free" cellphone, but it's not specified at this point.
Apple, please, let's drop this whole exclusivity thing with the iPhone in the US. I don't want to keep paying $160 to those AT&T thieves every single month. I would rather pay $100 to the T-Mobile thieves. [TmoNews via Engadget]