That outage you BlackBerry BIS users may have experienced last night was the March 28 BIS 3.0 upgrade happening—in real time!
- Additional language support for Basque, Catalan, Galician, Romanian
- Increased attachment compatibility for OpenDocument presentations (.odp), OpenDocument spreadsheets (.ods), OpenDocument text (.odt), OpenDocument text templates (.ott), Windows Media® Audio (.wma)
- Improved email setup flow for HTML access that will allow BlackBerry uses to "reclaim their email address if their BlackBerry Internet Service account is ever deleted."
- xHTML Support for non-Thick Clients (allows for the use of buttons, additional fonts and color controls when users access and toggle their user settings)
- Device switch revalidation
- Hosted email address passwords