Is Black Friday your favorite holiday? Do you hit the net each day in hopes of finding that killer, undiscovered discount? Are you magnetically drawn to promo codes? If so, we want you to share your deals-hunting passion with us.
As our dedicated Deals Intern, we'll teach you the ins and outs of one of Giz's most popular commodities—hunting down and writing up those daily specials on apps, TVs, and everything in between. You don't need to be based in New York or San Francisco, but we do want someone living in the US.
Beyond that, we're looking for a candidate with:
• A decent laptop and net connection
• Basic experience with HTML, Flickr, FTP, Facebook, Twitter-the internets, essentially
• The ability to listen and follow instructions and be fast
• Dedication and timelines. You'll be helping to serve up one of our most popular posts, daily.
• Over 18
• Ability to commit at minimum 20 hours a week
• A passion for great deals, of course. You need to be able to tell between the sweet steals and the scams.
If this sounds like you, hit us up at email@example.com with the subject "Deals Intern". Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you're perfect for the job, and paste your resume at the bottom of the email. (No attachments. Seriously. None. We mean it.)