Click to viewNot in grad school? Enjoy this look at everything you find hilarious and sad about people still earning degrees well into their 30s. For everyone who is in grad school, feel free to leave your post-humanist deconstruction in the comments!
The rest of the best top comedy videos from this week can be found over at Splitsider, including 4Loko mobsters, Mary Kate Olsen presenting poorly, and a man who looks like a fish.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Louis CK reminded us why he's the king of the comedy mountain with an ass-kicking appearance on The Tonight Show.
- Comedy Central got rebranded with a new logo that looks suspiciously like the copyright symbol, the Chicago Cubs logo and the Criterion Collection logo.
- Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis signed on to a political comedy in which they'll play rival presidential candidates, to be released in the heart of election season 2012.
- Ricky Gervais' newest show got picked up for broadcast over here in the US of A.
- We looked at some of the best impersonator-meets-impersonated moments from the history of SNL.
- Craig Rowin took over the Alabama airwaves for seven minutes to ask for a million dollars.
- Seth Meyers was picked to host the White House Correspondents Association Dinner.
- We looked at the brilliant Steve Coogan's Saxondale.
- We talked about Weird Al's comeback.