Yesterday, a 3-year-old boy and his dog decided to go for a morning stroll through the neighborhood. Only this walk involved a blowtorch and some $5,000 in property damage. Kids today really know how to have fun.
It's a miracle, of course, that the kid came out unhurt. But this will definitely be a story for when he's older. Wearing only a T-shirt and man-sized balls to weigh him down, the lad somehow managed to undo the safety switches on the torch and proceeded to have a blast:
Police said the boy burned a porch swing, a broom, a sliding door, a deck and a knob on a septic tank and singed an igniter on a gas grill.
Even the dog got in on it, chasing away anyone who got in their way. By the time a relative was called, it was much too late. No charges have been filed, although the boy's mother, who was asleep at the time, is sure to be pretty embarrassed. [WTAE Pittsburgh]