Watch Moby Get Jolted with Electric Shock on Stage

I always imagined being jolted with electric shock would mean a big spectacle filled with lassos of hair rising lightning bolts. In reality, it probably looks like what happened to Moby: slow realization, confusion and then...collapse.

Moby was performing at the Reflex Gallery in Amsterdam when he felt something prick his neck. Turns out it was a mild electric shock. Moby tried to walk it off but eventually collapsed to the ground. It actually looks pretty scary. Credit to Moby though, he eventually recovered and went on to perform his show.

Moby went on to tweet:

"Thanks for coming to the acoustic show. I apologize for being electrocuted.

"Damn. Being electrocuted in the neck kind of hurts. Ah well, feeling much better. Glad it wasn't worse. God bless Tesla."

Good thing he's okay! [Digital Spy]