What you do in the bedroom is your own business. But if it's role-play you're into, I guess I'd just encourage you not to get too elaborate with it? Otherwise you might find yourself in a santa suit while a random stranger gets shot in the head. Or so I've heard.
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including Not Google+, Andy Samberg as Zuck, and Blockbuster's new popcorn initiatives, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We compiled the Emmy results.
- We introduced The Adam and Joe Show.
- We chuckled over "The Layman's Guide to Reading This Guide."
- We tallied up the competition between Apatow, Ferrell, Sandler and Stiller.
- We talked podcasts with Earwolf Challenge winner Elizabeth Laime.
- We cringed through the Charlie Sheen Roast.
- We looked back on Chris Parnell's SNL legacy.
- We outlined 8 non-Star Wars reasons to hate George Lucas.
- We described what Modern Family should do to improve its third season.
- We explored humor in Hong Kong.
- We convinced you to start watching Very Mary-Kate.
- We heard from female late-night writers at the WGA West diversity panel.
- Lisa Lampanelli told us to toughen up.
- We wondered what could've been for Chevy Chase.
- We interviewed Twitter's Megan Amram.