Be careful what you wish for! That's what they say, right? Or maybe it should be: be careful how you phrase your wish. Because one wrong word, and your genie might end up with terribly deformed fetus legs.
Full video below, if you're up for a little genie mutilation. And at this point on a Friday night, who isn't?
The rest of this week's top web comedy videos, including the Mad Men girl, the Willy Wonka kids, and South Boston housewives, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We remembered the very worst syndicated sitcoms of the 90's.
- We saluted Rob Riggle's time on SNL.
- We sailed down the Nile to learn about comedy in ancient Egypt.
- We reminded you why you should go watch Shutterbugs.
- CollegeHumor began pioneering the pay-per-view web comedy video.
- We thought oh-so-fondly of the lost roles of Bob Odenkirk and David Cross.
- We spoke to Conan writer Andrés du Bouchet.
- We chuckled silently at an old interview with Robert Smigel.
- We checked in on the minds behind MTV's animated comedies.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.