Pillow talk: mostly awkward in real life, terrifically funny in a faux-80s instructional video that takes place on a park bench that compares man parts to salamanders. Not safe for work sexy talk awaits.
Full, mustache-friendly video below:
The rest of this week's top web comedy videos, including an unsexxxy picnic, a Seth Myers interview, and Occupy Wall Street headlines, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Comic Patrice O'Neal suffered a stroke last week, and we're thinking of him and his family.
- We covered our eyes with a colorfully knit sweater at the worst movies of Bill Cosby's career.
- We began our study of the branch of philosophy known as ethnics.
- We charted the evolution of the sitcom family.
- We decided to have faith in the Muppet movie after all.
- We revisited "the television equivalent of Narnia."
- We talked British comedy with Eugene Mirman.
- We got the inside scoop on Joss Whedon's Shakespeare movie from BriTANick's Brian and Nick.
- We got our comedy passport stamped in Finland.
- We got you into the party; now you have to watch Starf*ckers.
- We advised you on critical comedy Halloween costume matters.
- We imagined coulda-been catchphrases for the never-were Weekend Update anchors.
- We tried to explain the inexplicable Chris Gethard Show.
- We cleaned up the fourth wall that Ernie Kovacs broke.
- We reviewed the new and improved(?) Beavis and Butt-Head.
- We wished a Happy Halloween to the voice cast of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. And to you!