Flight Global's Jon Ostrower has flown in the Boeing 787 Dreamliner a few times already. He just posted a video along with a detailed account of his experience inside ANA's newest toy. It seems like a great experience, as promised:
• It feels natural, as if you never left the ground. This is because of the higher pressure in the cabin and a higher humidity: "the feeling aboard 787 felt as though the cabin door was never really closed."
• Much quieter than other planes.
• Really large windows.
• Nice, pleasant LED lighting (including a trippy rainbow display).
• The interior design is great.
• The lavatory is entirely hands-free (YES!)
I can't wait to fly in this airplane. [Flight Global]
The Dreamliner's windows don't have physical blinds: the transparent material gets darker to block the light from outside.
The hands-free toilet in action.