Regardless of your politics, I think we can all agree that we need more Mike Tyson in our lives. And if that comes in the form of a hilarious send-up of Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, well, all the better!
There's so much to enjoy here, but I'm not gonna lie: if someone ran on the "Mike Tyson Yelling 'Cain' as He Moves Across the Screen Always/Everywhere" platform, I'd vote for him or her in a heartbeat.
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including a Save the Rich duet, an Andy Samberg interview, and even worse FDA cigarette warnings, can be found over at Splitsider.
- We detailed the nine-year dispute between Billy Joel and Allentown.
- We reflected on the comic collaboration of David Lynch and Kyle MacLachlan.
- We reviewed Darrell Hammond's book about his dark days at SNL.
- We gave you the second installment of the greatest writers' rooms in TV history.
- We checked out Jimmy Fallon's SNL contributions.
- Colin Quinn told some jokes on Twitter that confused us.
- We revisited the dark weirdness of Visioneers.
- We told you all about humor in Greece.
- We made sure you're watching Explosion Bus.
- We explored the debaucherous lost roles of Animal House.
- We watched Ye Olde Early Steve Martin performance.
- We checked in on the South Park writers who aren't Matt or Trey.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.