Not knowing you're pregnant until you actual give birth on a toilet one night? Please. Anyone can make a TV show about that (and they did!). But the real drama (read: comedy) comes when an unsuspecting young woman wakes up one morning and realizes she's turned into the shriekiest, yelliest comedian of the modern age.
Laugh now, but you never know; if you don't use proper protection and take necessary precautions, you might be Gilbert Gottfried and not even know it. Full video:
The rest of this week's top web comedy videos, including a CSI: Miami Jr., Downton Abbey watchers, and one twisted suicide prevention hotline, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We spoke to Chris Lilley about Angry Boys, Summer Heights High and We Can Be Heroes.
- We unraveled the ouroboros of Hipster Runoff.
- We talked to The Best Show on WFMU host Tom Scharpling about Four Loko.
- We received a letter from the Montessori Center for Gifted and Special College-Bound Children.
- We told the fantastical tale of The Princess Bride's real and fictional author.
- We baby-talked our way through Adam Sandler's time on SNL.
- We strongly advise that you watch Paul Solomon: Chronicles of Love.
- We lamented the lost roles of Ricky Gervais.
- We watched the Jackie Gleason show that was so bad, it warranted a half-hour apology.
- We gave you some lesser-known facts about one of the most well-known sitcom episodes ever.