You know how it is: you walk into the bar with all of your bros, and all of a sudden girls are buying you shots, touching you in appropriately, and flirting to the point of suffocation. Oh, wait, right; it's usually the other way around.
Gender role reversal may be as old as the hills, but it's also rarely done as well as this.
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including a Pawnee Spiderman, a decent Bud, and an arcade daze, can all be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Round One of The Best Sitcom Episode Ever Tournament is complete! Make your Round Two predictions now.
- We told you everything you didn't know about Doug.
- We brought Julie Klausner's "How Was Your Week" Live Show to you.
- We welcomed you to Ittoqqortoormiit.
- We followed Everything Is Terrible on their Terrible tour.
- We reminded The Lonely Island of some of their deeper cuts.
- We took stock of Amy Poehler's time on SNL.
- Watch The Real Housewives of South Boston before it becomes a real show.
- We wondered what might have been for Howard Stern.
- We smiled at Bill Cosby's first hourlong special.
- We learned where "adorkable" came from.