Before you engage in risky grad school enrollment, remember that you run a high risk of contracting a student loan. And once you've come down with one of those, it's almost impossible to clean up.
If this applies to you, your partner, or you just like laughing about horrible indebtedness, full video below:
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including HJ Gloves, a crazy acting teacher, and a surrogate mother who's a real pro, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- The Elite Eight is here. Next week these eight episodes are gonna STRAIGHT UP THROW DOWN. Get ready.
- We wrote a Valentine to Annie Hall.
- We critiqued the most hyped anniversary episodes of The Simpsons.
- So was Funny People funny? People?
- We are a Female Body Inspector.
- We taught you even more about Doug.
- We looked back on Melanie Hutsell's time on SNL.
- We uncovered the history of the British Secret Policeman's Ball.
- Bill Murray lost even more roles! That guy needs to be more organized.
- We watched the most saucy outtakes from Groucho Marx's You Bet Your Life.
- What's up with people who "Like" things on Facebook?