Long hours, relatively poor wages, unacceptable working conditions; a lot's been made of Apple's labor practices. What? No, not the ones in China. The ones endured by poor, suffering Apple Store Geniuses all around the world.
I mean honestly, Foxconn workers just got a 25 percent raise. How bad could it be? Oh, wait, right, pretty awful. But still, nothing near what those poor, suffering hipsters have to endure. Full video below:
The rest of this week's top web comedy videos, including an iPad for horses, an interview for Paul Rudd, and and things that seem perfectly normal when you live alone, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We have a newsletter now!
- The votes have spoken, and they have anointed "Remedial Chaos Theory" the Best Sitcom Episode ever. Congratulations to its champions!
- We looked fondly back on Get a Life.
- Were you afraid of Rugrats?
- We wondered what older shows would do well on TV today.
- Jack Donaghy and Alex P. Keaton finally met worthy political opponents: each other.
- We explained the unlikely beauty of Arrested Westeros.
- We got a visit from our co-worker Linda.
- We paid tribute to Tim Meadows's SNL past.
- We defended the much-maligned 1941.
- We told you why you need to watch Baby Big Body.
- We unearthed the coulda-would-shoulda's of Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
- We remembered eight of the most memorable MadTV characters.
- We listened in on the debates behind The Office's "Business School."
- We got acquainted with Bob and Ray of Bob and Ray.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.