Good news! Limited subway service in NYC is starting at TOMORROW MORNING. These are all the updates:
- R trains operate in BK btwn Jay St & 95th St making all local stops
- N trains operate btwn Ditmars Blvd. (Queens) & 34th St making all local stops
- F trains operate in 2 sections making all local stops: btwn 179th St (Queens) & 34th St | in BK, btwn Jay St & Ave X
- J trains operate btwn Jamaica Center & Hewes St mkg all local stops| M trains btwn Myrtle Ave-Broadway & Metropolitan Ave
- A trains will operate in 2 sections locally: btwn 168th St Manhattan & 34th St | btwn Jay Street & Lefferts Blvd.
- 7, B, C, E, G, Q train service is still suspended
- 7 trains suspended, 42nd St Shuttle S trains will operate btwn Times Square & Grand Central
- 4 trains will operate in 2 sections making all local stops btwn Woodlawn (Bronx) & 42nd St, btwn Borough Hall & New Lots Ave
- 5 trains will operate express in BK between Atlantic Ave-Barclays Ctr & Flatbush Ave
- 6 trains will operate local between Pelham Bay Park & Grand Central-42nd St
- 2 trains will operate between 241st Str (Bronx) & Times Square-42nd St, w express service btwn 96th St & Times Square
- 1 trains will operate local between 242nd Street (Bronx) and Times Square-42nd Street
Click here for all the Sandy story so far, updating live.