Watch a Vodka Bottle Inside a Liquor Store Accidentally Catch on Fire from Sunlight

In a ridiculous fire story that even firefighters couldn't believe, a vodka bottle acted as a magnifying glass for sunlight to burn through a liquor store. Seriously.

As the cardboard started smoking, the ceiling fan fanned the fire, which then heated the vodka bottles enough so that the bottle caps popped off which gave more fuel for the fire to catch on. The fire ended up destroying much of the interior of the store, melting away cardboard, burning bottles and having flames reach 12 feet tall. It's a freak accident that's so unbelievable it's kind of cool. Watch it below.

[MyFox9 via GrubStreet]