This Christmas, you'll have your pick of not one but two righteously depressing movies hitting the theaters. But between Django Unchained and Les Miserables, who's the saddest sack of all? Samuel L. Jackson and Anne Hathaway try to settle this once and for all.
To be honest, the answer probably comes down to how well you tolerate people breaking out into song mor than any plot point. Full video below:
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including a horrifying Santa Clause, a Kung Fu Mom, and a Looper sex paradox can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Jon Dore and Rory Scovel did a Conan bit for the history books.
- Netflix added a bunch of fake movies and TV shows from Arrested Development to its Watch Instantly menu.
- Jenny Slate was cast as Jean-Ralphio's twin sister Mona-Lisa on Parks and Recreation.
- Judd Apatow's latest, This Is 40, was released and drew mixed reviews.
- With Scott Aukerman's weekly live show Comedy Bang Bang gone, we pondered the future of the L.A. stand-up scene.