If you're reading Gizmodo, I don't have to tell you what an iPad is. Therefore, Dealzmodo will keep it short: eBay's daily deal is a 16GB WiFi iPad 4 for $475. That's $25 off what Apple (and everyone else) charges and you won't have to pay tax, so you'll end up saving a little more on top. Sure, it's not most enormous discount in the world, but it is the latest and greatest iPad and Gizmodo's choice for the best full-size tablet. This is the lowest price Dealzmodo has seen online for it, but if you live nearby a Micro Center you can pick one up for $460 (although you'll have to pay tax.)
This sale has a good chance to be the best discount we'll see until the iPad "5" comes out, and who knows when that will be. Check it out at [
eBay.] Sold out!
Dealzmodo gives good Twitter: Follow @dealzmodo
Found a hot deal? Email the Dealzmodo mailbag!
There's Never Been a Better Time To Buy Gizmodo's Favorite Electric Razor
Our shaving expert Andrew Tarantola tried a bunch of electric razors and found that Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D was the hands down favorite. As Andy noted, "shaving with the Sensotouch 3D feels like removing facial hair with robot kisses."
It's worth noting that now is probably the best time to buy it—Amazon's running a promotion where you can take $50 off Norelco razors, which brings this gadget down to $100—Amazon's lowest historical price. Tarantola was evaluating its merits as a $150 razor, but at $100 it becomes an even better value. Don't forget to "clip the coupon." [Amazon]
• Wilderness Survival 3-in-1 Kits ($2) | Meritline via Reddit | Originally $5
• What's the Best Way To Use My Credit Card Rewards and Travel Points? via Lifehacker
• Lenovo Multimedia Remote ($35) | Amazon | Originally $50 | Use coupon code GIZMOTES
• Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard in a CoD Colorway ($26) | Meritline via Reddit | Originally $50 | Use coupon code MLCKW17TNL1
• 64GB Pretec USB 3.0 Flash Drive ($33) | Pretec Shop via Newegg via Dealnews | Originally $40
• 240GB Elago Thunderbolt External SSD ($450) | Amazon via Amazon | Originally $500
There's no anxiety like air travel anxiety. The only thing that makes it worse is if your gadgets run out of juice mid-sojourn. This is a pretty cool piece of luggage with a battery built in, and the flash sale site 1 Deal a Day is running a legit sale on it. It's $50 for the next couple of hours, and Amazon is charging between $100 and $150 for similar bags. [1 Sale a Day]
• Rosewill Stainless Steel Juice Extractor ($35) | Newegg via Ben's Bargains | Originally $50
• Acme Juicerator Centrifrugal Extractor ($170) | Buydig via Logicbuy | Originally $200 | Use coupon code NEWYEARSAVE5
• Nest Learning Thermostat 1 ($198) | Amazon via Ben's Bargains | Originally $250 | Choose Amazon from the right side
• Weber One Touch Platinum Kettle Grill ($200) | Target via Dealcatcher | Originally $250 | Free shipping on a grill!
• Indie Royale Snowstorm Bundle ($5.34) | Indie Royale via Reddit | Originally $10
• Battlefield 3 for PC Download ($10) | GamersGate via Ben's Bargains | Originally $20
• Persona 4 Arena ($20) | Gamestop via Reddit | Originally $50
• Stargate on Blu-ray ($5) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $10
• Terminator Salvation on Blu-ray ($9) | Buy.com via Dealzon | Originally $15
• Best of Whose Line Is It Anyway on DVD ($10) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $20
If you like stupid shirts — and really, who doesn't — you'll want to check out Busted Tees' buy one get one sale today. The code BUY1GET1 works on all full price shirts. That takes the shirts from $20 a pop down to $10. [Busted Tees]
Nike Basketball Socks ($7) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $15
• Aldo Montano Boot ($125) | Aldo via Reddit | Originally $200
• 15% off L.L. Bean | L.L. Bean via Reddit
• 25% Off NHL | NHL Shop via Fatwallet | Use coupon code HOCKEYISBACK
Dumb TV → Smart TV
• Dirt Cheap Dell Box ($250) | Dell via Logicbuy | Originally $400 | Use coupon code CTTN1NJ$64LH4Q
• Dell XPS with Core i7, Blu-ray, 24" IPS Monitor ($1000) | Dell via Logicbuy | Originally $1600 | Use coupon code G61JKGMC5$7RWX
Check under Apple for one of the first price cuts we've seen for the iPad 4.
• 23" HP 1080p Monitor ($120) | Newegg via Ben's Bargains | Originally $170 | Use coupon code AFTBEXC117
• 2 23" 1080p Dell IPS Monitors ($567) | Dell via Logicbuy | Originally $800 | Use coupon code LDSM7VQCS8??0B
• 30" Dell High-Resolution Monitor ($700) | Dell via Reddit | Originally $800 | Use coupon code 35%$450up, works on a lot of stuff
• 60" Panasonic Viera Plasma HDTV ($800) | Buydig via Ebay via Reddit | Originally $1000
• 65" Panasonic Viera 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV ($2584) | Abe's of Maine via HDTVaholic | Originally $3000 | Use coupon code LOYALTY15
• Cheap Camera Mount for Handlebars ($5.89) | Amazon via Reddit | Originally $10
• Tiffen 58MM Close Up Lens Filter ($17) | Amazon via Amazon | Originally $50 | If they sell out, B&H price matched
• Refurb Nikon J1 with 10-30mm Lens ($250) | Cameta Camera via Dealnews | Originally $350
• Angry Birds Rio ($0) | iTunes via Best App Sales | Originally $1
• Phototoaster ($1) | iTunes via Best App Sales | Originally $2
• Weather HD ($1) | iTunes via Best App Sales | Originally $2
• Shift 2 Unleashed ($1) | iTunes via Best App Sales | Originally $4
• Sims 3 World Adventures ($1) | iTunes via Best App Sales | Originally $3
• Riven ($4) | iTunes via Best App Sales | Originally $5 | The sequel to Myst
According to commenter Filter300, Where's My Water and Where's My Perry are free today. Where's My Water is a lot of fun and it's a great "waiting in line" game.
• Free Ream of Paper ($0) | Staples via Reddit | Originally $7
• Free Foodler Magnets and Stickers ($0) | Foodler via Reddit | Originally $1
• Free Custom Liqour Label ($0) | Yourgiftlabel via Reddit | Originally $1
• Free Hat ($0) | Newpig via Reddit | Originally $5 | Never underestimate the power of a free hat
• Free Sample Custom Soccer Shirt ($0) | Akaza Sport via Reddit | Originally $20 | Your mileage may vary, obviously
• Free T-Mobile Micro Sim Kit ($0) | T-Mobile via Reddit | Originally $5 | Regular SIMs are also free, requires CC
Do you make or sell cool gadgets and you have a hot deal you want to share with Gizmodo readers? Email me!