Nothing weird about sharing a bed, nope. Well, okay, maybe a little bit once adult diapers start getting involved.
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including some guy talk, some shrooms, and one crazy city council meeting can all be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Comedy Central ordered a show from Broad City, produced by Amy Poehler.
- Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera, Tim & Eric, and Reggie Watts launched their YouTube channel JASH.
- We wrote about Maria Bamford and how she uses comedy to deal with mental illness.
- We researched and analyzed which comedy theaters SNL cast members come from.
- Kristen Schaal and Jenny Slate joined June Diane Raphael in the ABC pilot Pulling, and Keegan-Michael Key signed onto Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair's untitled USA pilot.
- A Veronica Mars movie earned funding on Kickstarter. Is Party Down next?
- We looked at the lost roles of The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, five great shows that almost jumped the shark, Dan Aykroyd's four years on SNL, British series Smack the Pony, and John Ross Bowie's careers in comedy and music.
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Paul Rudd once did a reenactment of Sixteen Candles for VH1 that never aired.
- We defended Carrot Top, published a humor piece on growing up with every advantage, and looked at Mike White's difficult time with his series Cracking Up, Doug Benson's new documentary, Jim Henson's early days, and the weirdest episode of SNL.