Bioshock Infinite, which came out 38 days ago, is both a critical darling and a commercial success. Our bleep bloop brethren at Kotaku love it. Dealzmodo receives requests for a Bioshock Infinite deal on a regular basis. Usually, a top-tier game this new doesn't go on sale, but Best Buy is running a weekly sale and Amazon price-matched. That means at Amazon, a PS3 or Xbox copy of Bioshock Infinite is $45, which is a solid 25% discount and the first real deal we've seen on this game. [Amazon via Moneysaver]
• Bioshock Infinite [PS3] ($45) | Amazon | Usually $60
• Bioshock Infinite [Xbox] ($45) | Amazon | Usually $60
• 20% off Sound Earphones Gift Cards | Dealzmodo Exclusive with Sound Earphones | Use coupon code dealzmodo
• Two Wired Xbox 360 Controllers ($50) | NCIX | Originally $80 | Use coupon code 2581-1146
• Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard ($45) | Newegg via Edealinfo | Originally $60 | Use coupon code EMCXRXV23 • Silicon Power Rugged 500GB External HD ($48) | Amazon via Ben's Bargains | Originally $60 | The 1TB version is also a good deal
• 72pk AA or AAA Kodak Batteries ($20) | Woot | Originally $30
Today's gaming deals are courtesy of Shane Roberts over at Kotaku's Moneysaver. He's killing it over there, so if you want to keep abreast of the best game deals, definitely check him out.
• Hitman HD Trilogy ($20) | Amazon | Lowest ever
• Bioshock: Infinite [Physical] ($50) | Amazon | Normally $60
• Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition + DLC ($17) | Green Man Gaming | Use code GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA
• 100 Albums ($5/each) | Amazon
Dumb TV → Smart TV
Windows Phone (!)
• FREE Angry Birds | Microsoft
A note on Dealzmodo: We're professional shoppers. Yes, we make money if you end up buying. That's capitalism, but we're absolutely looking out for your best interest. Read this if you want to know more.
Let's talk deals. Email me. kif at gizmodo.