About the Role
Gizmodo Media Group, the publisher of the web's most original media brands, including Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Deadspin, Jezebel and Jalopnik is seeking a proactive and diligent Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer. As a part of Fusion Media Group (FMG) Gizmodo Media Group joins a collection of digital-first properties including The Onion, The AV Club, FUSION.net, The Root, and Clickhole to reach 70MM unique visitors a month -- more than one third of all Americans. This role requires full ownership of administrative tasks to keep the executive organized and prepared.
- Manage CEO's daily calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Create presentations and other communications
- Process expense reports and as well as other invoices
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Assist with additional projects and other duties as required
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office – Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Advanced skills and experience with PowerPoint Presentation is a must
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.
- Ability to work with composure a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel and flexibility with work schedule