Strategy Analyst - Video Operations
Fusion Media Group (FMG), a division of Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) that also includes Gizmodo Media Group, The Onion, and El Rey among other platforms and networks, is looking for Analyst, Strategy for Video Operations. This individual will be part of a small team tasked with growing digital video and ensuring that are reached across the portfolio.
This individual will help identify and document best practices for the various Heads of Video around workflows, processes, templates, use of tools, platforms, etc. related to video pitching, pre-production, post-production, publishing and distribution, and archiving. In addition, they will conduct competitive analysis and create quarterly profiles and reports for the various verticals and work with video stakeholders at the local level to provide actionable insights tailored to their needs based on the unique content created (and space occupied) by the individual verticals/brands.
- 2+ years digital video experience
- Understanding of and appreciation for popular and emerging platforms (content, analytics, etc.) including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snap, OTT, SVOD, etc.
- Understanding of social/video tools such as Crowdtangle, Tubular Labs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create data-informed reports, charts, and analysis
- Strong analytical background and can translate metrics into smart decisions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willingness to travel