Video, Senior Producer - Gizmodo
About the Role
Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), which is part of Univision's digital arm, Fusion Media Group, is seeking an experienced, dynamic leader to serve as the Senior Producer of its flagship website, Gizmodo.com.
The ideal candidate will be obsessive about technology, science, gaming and geek culture, and have experience assigning coverage and developing video editorial strategy across these subject areas. This role requires a leader who can manage a site-specific video team while working within the growing video structure across Fusion Media Group. Speed in a fast-paced digital blogging environment is essential, as is a passion for Gizmodo content. Applicants should have 4+ years of video leadership experience, a sharp editorial sensibility, and expertise with video cameras and editing software.
- Working with video leadership and Gizmodo’s Editor-in-Chief to execute targeted video growth strategies.
- Overseeing the development and execution of content that remains true to the voice of the site.
- Managing a growing team of talented producers and editors creating content.
- Hiring and managing crews for special projects.
- Having a strong commitment, and proven track record, of hiring diverse talent.
- Working collaboratively with other GMG sites (Jezebel, Deadspin, Jalopnik, Kotaku and Lifehacker).