Video, Producer - Jezebel
About the Role
Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), which is part of Univision's digital arm, Fusion Media Group, is seeking an experienced, dynamic and highly creative video producer for its women’s politics and culture site, Jezebel.com.
The ideal candidate will have an intuitive eye for news related to women and women’s issues in politics, pop culture, entertainment, celebrity and gossip, the fashion and beauty industries, science/health, and more. Speed in a fast-paced digital blogging environment is essential, as is a passion for Jezebel content.
- 2+ years experience in digital video production with demonstrated results in creating widely shared videos on social media platforms
- Working closely with Senior Producer and Jezebel’s Editor-in-Chief to conceive, shoot and edit smart, creative video content that reflects the voice and journalism of the site.
- Independently shoot and edit (Premiere Pro) high-quality video, while also being able to work alongside crews or in pairs as needed.
- Pitching stories regularly.
- Working collaboratively with Jezebel’s talented bloggers to add video elements to stories in progress.
- Working collaboratively with other GMG sites (Gizmodo, Deadspin, Jalopnik, Kotaku and Lifehacker)