Video, Producer - Jalopnik
About the Role
Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), which is part of Univision's digital arm, Fusion Media Group, is seeking an experienced, dynamic and highly creative video producer for its automotive-focused website, Jalopnik.com.
The ideal candidate is obsessive about car culture and all things automotive and is eager to tell video stories within those beats. Speed in a fast-paced digital blogging environment is essential, as is a passion for Jalopnik content.
- 2+ years experience in digital video production with demonstrated results in creating widely shared videos on social media platforms
- Working closely with Senior Producer and Jalopnik’s Editor-in-Chief to conceive, shoot and edit smart, creative video content that reflects the voice and journalism of the site.
- Independently shoot and edit (Premiere Pro) high-quality video, while also being able to work alongside crews or in pairs as needed.
- Pitching stories regularly.
- Working collaboratively with Jalopnik’s talented bloggers to add video elements to stories in progress.
- Working collaboratively with other GMG sites (Jezebel, Deadspin, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Fusion and The Root).