Office Administrator - Noho Office
We are seeking an energetic person who is eager to get their foot in the door at a rapidly growing media brand. This person will support the Fusion Media Group office based in NOHO. This will be a non-exempt role. Hours are 9:30am - 6:00pm
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintain front reception area
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Unpack and Order office supplies
- Point of contact for building maintenance
- Organize catering for meetings
- Organize new hire desk and equipment set up
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
Video Team Support:
- Manages video equipment check in/out
- Manages and run in house studio
- Updates and maintains technical support documentation of studio and equipment
- Understand the technical processes involved in video production, including camera set up and operation, lighting set up and design, audio field recording and fine cut editing in Premiere.
- Ensure that in-house productions run smooth, meet deadlines, and studio is used efficiently.
- Manages and maintains shared video server and file structure.
- Have strong IT skills, and knowledge of the relevant computer packages.
- Be able to work calmly under pressure.