CRM Email Marketing Manager
Fusion Media Group is looking for an email expert to lead strategy and operations for the brand’s growing newsletter and CRM programs. This person will be a key part of the marketing and audience development team, responsible for overseeing all customer-facing email initiatives across the Fusion Media Group brands. They will be responsible for helping build relationships with the portfolio’s young, diverse and inclusive audience in the email channel, as part of a coordinated omni-channel, multi-platform audience growth strategy.
What Will You Do Here?
- Work on strategies to leverage Fusion Media Group diverse storytelling to build relationships with Fusion’s audience in the email channel, including newsletters, alerts and lifecycle messaging.
- Be internal resource to create new and creative CRM strategies.
- Oversee day-to-day operations for the production and distribution of all customer-facing, Fusion Media Group email products and programs.
- Develop and execute A/B testing strategies to optimize performance.
- Partner with product on on site conversion rate optimization.
- Manage growth partnerships in the email channel.
- Manage paid acquisition strategies in the email channel.
- Track and analyze email performance data. Generate actionable insights to improve performance.
- Work with growth editors to analyze email performance data and provide actionable insights to Editorial.
What Do You Bring To The Table?
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in the email channel. Preferably a mix of highly journalistically-driven organizations and highly data-driven organizations.
- Experience working with ESPs a must, especially and in particular with Salesforce.
- Experience with all aspects of email marketing — including conversion rate optimization, template design, A/B testing, funnel marketing, value modeling and deliverability monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Comfort with basic HTML and CSS, especially as it relates to responsive email. Experience modifying existing code.
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker who is also nimble and creative.
- Fluency with analytics is essential. Experience with Chartbeat, Google Analytics and other analytics tools strongly preferred. Should also be fluent in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience working within content management systems and other tools used in the editorial process.
- Results-oriented self-starter with entrepreneurial instincts and a hands-on attitude.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and have an enjoyment of hands-on, day-to-day operations.
- Familiarity with SQL a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.