Senior Producer, Kotaku
About the Role
Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), which is part of Univision's digital arm, Fusion Media Group, is seeking an experienced, dynamic leader to serve as the Senior Producer of its gaming website, Kotaku.com.
The ideal candidate has a strong personality and knows how to cover gaming news and culture with speed, charm, and tenacity. You’ll produce a wide variety of content, whether it’s breaking news during a Nintendo Direct, explaining a new secret in Grand Theft Auto, or introducing people to under-the-radar games they might love. We’re looking for curious, charismatic video makers who know games and thrive under pressure. Speed in a fast-paced digital blogging environment is essential.
- Working with video leadership and Kotaku’s Editor-in-Chief to execute targeted video growth strategies.
- Overseeing the development and execution of content that remains true to the voice of the site.
- Managing a growing team of talented producers and editors creating content.
- Hiring and managing crews for special projects.
- Having a strong commitment, and proven track record, of hiring diverse talent.
- Working collaboratively with other GMG sites (Jezebel, Deadspin, Jalopnik, Gizmodo and Lifehacker).