About the Role
Gizmodo Media Group (GMG), which is part of Univision's digital arm, Fusion Media Group, is seeking an experienced, dynamic and highly creative video producer for its flagship website, Gizmodo.com.
The ideal candidate will be obsessive about technology, science, and geek culture, and has a passion for editing video content within these beats. Speed in a fast-paced digital blogging environment is essential.
- 2+ years experience in digital video production with demonstrated results in creating widely shared videos on social media platforms.
- Working closely with Gizmodo’s Editor-in-Chief to conceive, shoot and edit smart, creative video content that reflects the voice and journalism of the site.
- Independently shoot and edit (Premiere Pro) high-quality video, while also being able to work alongside crews or in pairs as needed.
- Pitching stories regularly.
- Game streaming and capturing. Expertise with streaming and capture software is a must.
- Working collaboratively with Gizmodo’s talented and video-savvy bloggers to bring the video quality to the next level.
- Working collaboratively with other GMG sites (Jezebel, Deadspin, Jalopnik, Kotaku and Lifehacker).