Student's iPod Explodes During Class

A Pentucket Regional High School science class got an unpleasant surprise yesterday when one student's iPod exploded on her desk. But don't worry! Nobody was hurt, and there's a perfectly good explanation. » 2/26/10 12:00pm 2/26/10 12:00pm

iPod Nano Explodes During Charge

It seems like every month a new gadget goes up in flames. This month it's an iPod nano that was caught exploding while being charged via a PC. The owner says that the force sent his iPod flying to the ground, where it started smoking and sparking until it was unplugged. Unfortunately, the iPod was out of warranty, so… » 4/02/07 11:29am 4/02/07 11:29am