Asustek: 60% of Eee PCs Will Ship With Windows XP

At a recent press conference, Asustek chairman Jonney Shih revealed that about 60% of the upgraded Eee PCs shipped this year will be running Windows XP, with the remaining 40% Xandros based. According to analysts, the move was based on customer familiarity with the Microsoft platform. This comes despite the fact that… » 3/13/08 4:45pm 3/13/08 4:45pm