Welcome to the first entry in a series we're tentatively calling Gizmodo Select. Our first category is the big one: Televisions, and we can't wait to dig through your nominations. If you've participated in a Lifehacker Hive Five or Kotaku Co-Op, you already know what to do. If not, it's pretty simple:
- Post #1: You guys nominate your favorites in the comments section.
- Post #2: After counting the votes from Post #1, we take the top five choices and vote on them.
- Post #3: We announce the winner.
And some rules to make sure your votes/nominations get counted, and for my sanity:
- Start a new comment thread with a new nomination, please bold "nomination" and please check to see that no one has already nominated your choice.
- Vote by commenting on the nomination. You must include "vote" in your vote comment, preferably in bold.
- Votes without the word "vote" will not be counted. Image annotations, text annotations, and recommendations (starring) of someone else's comment do not count as votes.
For After You're Done Nominating
- The Best Gaming Mouse
- The Best Gaming Keyboard
- The Best Gaming Monitor
- The Best Graphics Card For The Money
- Upgrade Your Playstation 4 (or 3) With A Solid State Drive
- The Laptops Worth Buying This Holiday Season
- The Always Up To Date Guide To Pre-Order Discounts
- Our Favorite Shaving Gear
- Our Favorite Coffee Gear
Get in touch with Shane Roberts on Twitter or by e-mailing Shane@Gawker
Every weekday the Commerce Team brings you Gizmodo Deals, Kotaku Deals, and Lifehacker Deals, the very best coverage of deals on consumer technology, video games, apps, and everything else you care about. When you buy, we also make money. We want your feedback.