Most people cook meat by feel with a timer, but sometimes you've got to step away from the grill. Or you need to know exactly how hot your meat is. There are lots of meat thermometers that can take a temperature, but wouldn't you rather have one that you can monitor on your phone?
The iGrill is a two-probe meat thermometer that can hook up to your phone or tablet through Bluetooth—yes, despite its Apple-aping name, there's an Android app too. Former Giz Editor Joe Brown took one through its paces back in 2011, and he had a lot of fun smoking a pork leg with it. If you're a big meat person, you probably will too.
Best Buy is selling the iGrill meat thermometer for $60, which is $40 less than what it cost when it came out and $20 less than the current street price, but you've got to pick it up in-store. If you need to get it shipped, the code SHARE10 knocks one down to $72 from iGrill directly. Pick one up and go forth and grill. [Best Buy]
• iGrill Meat Thermometer ($60) | Best Buy | Originally $80 | In-store only
• iGrill Meat Thermometer ($72) | iGrill | Originally $80 | Use coupon code SHARE10
• Logitech - M317 Wireless Optical Mouse - Black ($10) | Best Buy | Back down to lowest price ever.
• 2TB WD Firewire HD ($105) | Amazon | Originally $130
• Maestro by Gibson - 6-String Full-Size Single-Cutaway Electric Guitar ($100) | Best Buy via Deals Kinja | Lowest price ever by $50
As always, check out the Moneysaver for more gaming deals. The Square Enix bundle is a hell of a good deal.