The keyboard you're typing on is probably gross as hell, and it isn't doing any favors for your posture, either. Consider replacing it with Microsoft's stalwart ergonomic split keyboard, which is on sale for $30 from Amazon at the moment.
Microsoft's been making ergonomic keyboards in one version or another since the 90s, but they seem to have hit the sweet spot with the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000, which hasn't changed since 2005. One of its most notable features is that it includes the full PgUp cluster—other (higher-end) Microsoft ergonomic keyboards omit those keys. I've typed on one, and it certainly feels like a solid peripheral, unlike some cheap keyboards and mice. Blogger Jeff Atwood gave it a great review back when it came out.
Right now Amazon's selling the "business version" of this keyboard for $30, which is a solid $10 less than the street price and $20 less than the MSRP. As a business keyboard, it's optimized for Official Business, like sending emails or data entry or filling out TPS reports, but I'm sure you can use it on personal time too. [Amazon]
• Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business ($30) | Amazon | Originally $40
Pretty Great One-Day Sale on The HTC One
We warned you yesterday, but if you're looking for what most people consider current Android champ on either AT&T or Sprint, it'll be $100 for renewals on Amazon. New contracts get it for $80—and if you don't care about Amazon, Wirefly is selling the HTC One for new Sprint customers for $50 plus fees.
• Celestron 44104 500x Power Advanced Biological Microscope ($80) | Amazon | Lowest price ever, excellent reviews
• Kobalt Tongue and Groove Pliers Set ($10) | Lowes | 50% off, near perfect reviews
Gotta Catch 'Em All
Newegg really wants you to buy the new Pokémon for the 3DS from them.
• Humble Bundle ($3) | Humble Bundle
• Saints Row The Third: The Full Package [Steam] ($10) | Green Man Gaming | Use codeGMG20-6WUSQ-LBC4U
• SOUL by Ludacris SL150BW High-Definition On-Ear Headphones ($72) | Amazon | Lowest price ever, terrible reviews
Allen Edmonds' tent sale started today.
Dumb TV → Smart TV
• Fast And Furious 1-5 [DVD] ($29)
I heard that a very anticipated rap album leaked earlier today.
• 1984, ePub or PDF | Univeristy of Adelaide
That Nook deal is supposedly ending this Sunday.
Check up the HTC One deal at the top of the page.
• Vanguard Alta Pro 264AT Aluminum Tripod with SBH-100 Ball Head ($159) | Amazon via Deals Kinja | Lowest price ever
A note on Dealzmodo: We're professional shoppers. Yes, we make money if you end up buying. That's capitalism, but we're absolutely looking out for your best interest. Read this if you want to know more.