Once you live alone, you can't go back to a life with roommates. You're used to your own habits, you can't blame anyone for dirty dishes and you have as much personal time as you've always wanted. Plus, you can't come crawling back to your friends after making the decision to lone wolf it. That would be embarrassing! So no matter how terribly lonely solo life, you have to make it work. Here are 10 hilarious lifehacks that will get you started, by UCB Comedy.
The rest of this week's comedy videos, including kitchen tips, finding Documentary subjects and C-Block: Birth Control for Men can be found over on Splitsider.
- Woody Allen and Louis C.K. want to make a buddy movie together, and The Simpsons and Family Guy are set to go face to face too, in a crossover episode of Family Guy airing in 2014.
- Chicago comedian Claire Mulaney, younger sister of John Mulaney, has joined Saturday Night Live's writing staff for the upcoming season.
- We interviewed prolific SNL writer Jack Handey about his novel The Stench of Honololu, Anthony Jeselnik about The Jeselnik Offensive, and Brian Posehn about his new CD/DVD and plans for Mr. Show's 20th anniversary.
- The Chris Gethard Show reached 100 episodes, and Gethard looked back on his favorite moments from the show for us.
- Bill Hader joined the writing staff of South Park full-time for the new season.
- We finally found out why Dan Harmon was fired from Community last year: showing up late to work, delayed table reads, booze, sleeping on the job, and more.
- We looked at the unfair marginalization of Janeane Garofalo, the movies with the most SNL cast members in them, Berlin's comedy scene, Coolio's short-lived reality show Coolio's Rules, the week's best podcasts, and the week's best Vine videos.
- The 2013 Emmy nominations were announced, including tons of nods for 30 Rock, Louie, Veep, and Girls, just one major nomination for Parks and Rec and Arrested Development each, and nothing for Happy Endings.
- The CW Network's Whose Line Is It Anyway? revival premiered and is a big hit.
- We reviewed season two of Comedy Bang Bang and Fox's new animated series Axe Cop and High School USA!
- American Dad! is moving to TBS next season.