We certainly wouldn't want this iBook G4 charger spontaneously combusting next to a stack of old newspapers, but then we wouldn't be gingerly coaxing it to start on fire, either. We're not sure what to make of this video, but one thing's for sure: the four-year-old charger could make a pretty good firestarter.

But when you notice the aluminum foil spread out underneath the charger, you can be sure this was not exactly an unexpected occurrence. Something's fishy about this.

iBook Charger Catches Fire [YouTube]