Sure, gadget news hasn't been appearing at breakneck speeds lately, but there's still some round-up fun to be had. If you have an uncontrollable desire to eat Optimus Prime, hate buying laundry detergent or need a good reason to use your PS3, then you should click through and check out Wednesday's best stories.
• PS3 will gain a digital tuner and DVR in an attempt to be useful.
• American Airlines testing Wi-Fi in 2008.
• Optimus Prime is actually made of cake and Rice Krispy treats.
• Brain microchips for soldiers could monitor
thoughts vitals, save lives on the battlefield.
• Wanko no Ice ensures you don't have to share your ice cream cone with your dog anymore.
• Panasonic announces another "World's Smallest HD Camcoder".
Canon announces the "World's Smallest HD Camcorder"...disk based, that is.
• The Logitech G9 gaming mouse and G15 Keyboard will make your n00b fragging easier.
• Virus storage research means your next HDD might be a herpes-based one.
• The ultimate iPod Dock Battlemodo is nigh.
• The price of the Xbox 360 HD DVD add-on keeps falling.
• Haier washing machine uses ions, not detergent, to clean your clothes.