Readers keep sending their photos to the No-Prize iPhone Fake Transparency Picture Reader Contest. The weekend is here, so why not use the opportunity to create your own and send them? Maybe one of you cooking on the grill? Or in a bikini showing your belly button —specially if you are Gizmodo's only female editor? Interested? Read the rules after the jump.
• You must use an iPhone, but if you don't have one handy, you can use unholy phones like the Ocean or the N95 or even a RAZR.
• The photo must show yourself but it doesn't have to be like this. The transparency trick could be revealing other things, not just the face (wink wink nudge nudge.)
• We reserve the right to ignore photos showing your naughty bits, though.
• Likewise, I reserve the right to share aforementioned naughty bits images with Jason in the case the reader is an Scandinavian buxom goddess.
• The contest has no prize except the Giz Recognition for Best Fake Transparency Photo Prize and instant worldwide fame, money, power and free-sex for all participants.
Send your fake transparency pics to email@example.com.