The break is over for now, but here is your opportunity to catch up with the best of the extra-long holiday weekend just past:
• We issued a verdict on the Amazon Kindle... in bed.
• We were impressed by Mark Richardson's iMac commercial.
• Rock Band drums went cross platform.
• Our wallets whimpered at the site of MBL's $180,000 speakers.
• We showed you how we got down for Thanksgiving.
• iPod commercials were noted to give real pop-star power.
• We found the coolest case mod, ever.
• We spotted a $10 coupon for your next $30 video game purchase at Best Buy.
• Portable nuclear reactors that could provide power to houses directly were discussed.
• Sarcos's Exoskeleton showed us awesome power.
• We brought you a roundup of the 10 scariest things appearing in SkyMall's new Holiday 2007 catalog.
Be sure to show Gizmodo some weekend love, we do it all throughout the week for you guys...because we care. Give us a hug.