So, you missed the weekend action—here's your chance to catch up:
• Time Capsule was stripped to the bone.
• WiiMax gave us a Wii sniper gun, finally.
•AT&T was rumored to be offering cheap, refurb iPhones.
• Optimus Prime danced the robot.
• Apple Store proved to be the best place to get laid.
• Apple movie rentals fell a few short, (601, actually).
• Intel's first Wolfdale processor got tested.
• Fluorescent bulbs became the new bath robes of hotel stays.
• Xperia X1 was rumored to be delayed till 2009.
• Macbook Air got the carbon fiber treatment. Most people thought it sucked—they were wrong.
Now, hit back through to the homepage for latest and greatest tech news.