Girl Dies by Electrocution While Twitting in Bathtub, Apocalypse Draws Nearer

Illustration for article titled Girl Dies by Electrocution While Twitting in Bathtub, Apocalypse Draws Nearer

Two things here in what seems to be the world's first Twittercide: don't use your computer while taking a bath. And if for whatever reason you do, don't be like this 17-year-old Romanian girl and risk your well-being to Tweet.

Advertisement

The Austrian times says that Maria Barbu was, in fact, in the tub while using Twitter when she likely reached to plug in her charger with a wet hand, electrocuting herself in the process. You smell that? Yeah, that's a Darwin Award in the making. [Austrian Times]

DISCUSSION

You guys suck. Someone lost their life. I mean c'mon 17.. lack of judgement sure but "Darwin award" etc etc..

The only thing FAIL around here is YOU